Job Description : Pega Lead Architect
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Hiring Location: Chennai
Certification - PEGA CLSA – Mandatory -
- 8-12 years of experience in Pega application development
- Pega Certified Lead System Architect
- Experience in Application Design, Case Design, Date Model Design, Process Design, UI Design and Report Design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with quick learning ability and efficient Implementation skills with respect to country nuances
- Consultative and service bent of mind while dealing with key stakeholders
- Proficient with MS Office skills— Excel (including functions), PowerPoint and Word
- Multi-task and should be able to work under stringent deadlines
- Ability to understand and work on various internal systems
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
eNFLUENCE IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
We work with a marquee list of IT Services and IT Product companies in India and US with opportunities ranging from team member level and above with variety of skills and experience levels spanning all verticals in IT space. What we offer is a very employee friendly and transparent polices and positive work culture with best in class benefits with passion for outdoing the best by providing the best of the breed solutions and services to our customers and stakeholders.
You may please visit www.enfluenceit.com to know more about eNFLUENCE IT and its values or write to email@example.com.