Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are hiring for Micro strategy Developer for one of our client at Chennai location
- 7+ years in BI & Visualization Tools with 4+ Years in Micro strategy
- DB experience: Oracle. MSSQL, Postgres, etc.
- Working knowledge of Banking and data.
- Experience with Big Data/ Cloudera implementations
- Produce high level/low level design and develop the data warehouse and the existing project reports in Micro strategy
- Ensure that all the business and technical requirements like performance, data accuracy are met while building the reports in Micro strategy
- Apply knowledge of processes and Micro strategy tool to support the project
- The resource should have 4 years of designing and development experience using Micro strategy tool
- Resource would be communicating with the end client, so should have excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience in Data Visualization is Mandatory
- Hands-on Micro Strategy Web Architecture, SDK features for Web and Visualizations as well as MicroStrategy Platform Architecture including Web Server, Intelligence Server, and Metadata repository.
- Accommodate business needs that are not supported by standard MicroStrategy functionality using SDK.
- Good Understanding of MicroStrategy Web Architecture.
- Experience in customizing Page & content layout in MicroStrategy web.
- Experience in integrating MicroStrategy functionality into other applications (portal Integration).
- Experience with Visualization SDK to provide new ways to visualize data in MicroStrategy.
- Experience in Integrating 3rd party Java script visualizations into MicroStrategy OEM application (D3.JS)
- Exposure in creating Web Services API / operations.
- General Awareness of plug-in's & Custom Tags available out of the box for Customizations.
- Exposure in integrating MicroStrategy with Third party Single Sign on tools.
- Experience in Shell Scripting
- Develop standard operating procedures, promote knowledge sharing with teams
- Setup, configure and maintain system, deploy releases and design / execute reports
- Participate in cross-functional support efforts for technology projects and patching
- Ensure compliance with customer SLAs based on operational metrics
- Provide on call support where applicable
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
eNFLUENCE IT Services Pvt. Ltd.