Roles and Responsibilities
We are hiring for PMIS Specialist for one of our client at Hyderabad
- Responsible for implementing Oracle Primavera Unifier from project initiation to project closeout.
- Collaborate and contribute in business requirements analysis, functional and technical / integration requirements
- Responsible for documenting and developing business processes in Unifier
- Conduct solution design and architecture discussions/workshops and responsible for the final solution design, architecture and business sign-off
- Prepare design documents and work task plans
- Responsible for design configuration of the processes in Unifier and serve as architect and SME on integration efforts to other system
- Work on data conversion strategies
- Develop testing plan, scripts, and procedures
- Defect resolution
- Train key user and other end users on the process and system functionalities.
- Analyze and resolve operations support issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC within the guidelines, policies and norms
- Coordinate with Oracle Support for bugs/defects in Unifier and follow-up till the resolution plan is provided.
- Responsible for working on enhancement requests, optimization requests and operational support on Primavera Unifier, P6 platforms
Must also have good working knowledge of OBIEE Reporting and Dashboards in Primavera Unifier
- Cost analysis & cost engineering experience on EPC projects
- Knowledge of Earned Value Analysis, Cost Forecasting and Cost Analysis
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting, or Construction Management or related degree
- Preferred: Knowledge of Construction Management, Cost Control and Project Control processes and system functioning.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Primavera P6 components.
- Knowledge of ERP/EPM is a plus
- Strong understanding project and portfolio management business processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be proactive and possess strong client facing skills
- Team player
- Experience within the Project & Portfolio Management processes
- Preferred: Experience with integration between Unifier, P6, Oracle EBS application
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree or the equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 7-9 years of experience on PMIS Applications
- At least 3-4 end-to-end implementation project experience
- Additionally, working experience in the below is mandatory
- o Oracle Primavera Unifier - implementation, functionalities, OBIEE;
- o P6 implementation projects and operations support
- Working experience on other sourcing solutions and integrations is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion – Projects & Procurement domain is highly preferred
Willing to work extended hours after work as needed for critical operation support
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
eNFLUENCE IT Services Pvt. Ltd.