Roles and ResponsibilitiesLooking for a SAP SD Consultant with the below skills on Contract for one of our client in Bangalore.
- SAP SD and SAP PS knowledge.
- Experience with configurable products.
- Able to take a SD lead role in a project team as sole SD consultant.
- Technical/Functional Competencies: -
- SAP ECC 6.0 SD proficient
- Needs to work in ECC 6.0 landscape
- Needs proficient experience in SAP SD
- Knowledge of integration with SAP MM/PP/WM/FI
- Needs to work with SAP Solution Manager and Service Now for all developments/customizing
- Needs to understand and work with integration tools like SAP PRO
- Preferred is knowledge of Vistex
- Needs to be able to work in Waterfall and Agile methodologies Behavior Competencies: -
- Team Player - Accurate and dependable - Can work to deadlines - Strong communicator
- Can work independent in a team for his domain - with Minimum 5 years, maximum 10 years of exp
- Translates business requirements into IT solutions, in accordance with the business and IT strategy, in order to specify the IT projects and services.
- Analyzes business processes and formulate proposals for IT solutions and accompanying
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
eNFLUENCE IT Services Pvt. Ltd.